Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day #4 & 5: Columbia, Joplin, and Branson

Yesterday we left for Columbia to revisit my old stomping grounds and some Mizzou friends. Shout-out to Emily and Steve for meeting us for lunch at Quinton's rooftop! We finally had beautiful weather and I was so happy I got to see both of you and reminisce a little about the good old days! Love you guys! After a few hours in Como, we headed south to Joplin where we visited my Granny in the hospital and got to catch up with my aunts.  We are hoping to visit Gran at home when we road trip back in August!  And then we completed our first late-night drive from Joplin to Branson and woke up the dog coming in to my house.  So happy to see my dog, Ellie!

Today we chillaxed ALL day and it was super necessary. We also went running in the rain and saw a deer and some horses. Tonight we caught up on GLEE thus the boy-band posting. Memories of Susan Boyle also resurfaced. Look for flashback pictures soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment